RetreatsGuided Group Retreats in Uniquely Spiritually Awakening Venues | An Experience That Will Change Your Perspective on Life
IMP produces meditative and rejuvenating retreats in unique settings all over the world. For teams, groups, or those looking to, “refill their wells” by experiencing a profound period of reflection, healing, and gratitude, IMP retreats are unforgettable. Whether it’s the setting of majestic mountains as a background, or the sound of endless ocean waves during meditations on the beach, retreats are conducted in impressive environments in order to help remove ourselves from the typical routines of our daily lives. By placing retreats in areas that command presence of mind, as a foundation for peaceful participation, those who attend come away feeling whole, rejuvenated, and determined to bring that peace back home with them.
The true price of membership on any team is the willingness to personally commit to it’s Success
- Each retreat focuses on a specific theme of personal, professional, & spiritual mastery, while being coupled with fun activities like paddle boarding, horseback riding, biking, hikes, photography classes, and more+.
- Retreats are customizable for companies and groups looking to grow closer as teams, and, gain stronger trust and connection among members.
- Learn insights about yourself, explore new situations and experiences, grow relationships free of pretense and judgment, and, find something deeper.
- An individual looking for a renewed sense of inspiration and drive? Come to one of IMP’s, “Light Worker Tribe” retreats and experience the 4th Level.
Retreats can be
- Fully customized
- Typically happen over the course of 3 days
- Are guided by Al Killeen, and, fellow IMP trainers with special guest speakers throughout.
- One of a kind locations
- Personal time to play & explore
IMP has guided over 50 custom retreats during the last 20 years
Discover Other IMP Products
Programs | Coaching | Retreats | Inspirational | Speeches | Workshops | Webinars | Books
Personal / Professional Coaching
So profoundly did I see the power of a Level 4 existence & the IMP training process, that I introduced my business partners so they too could have the opportunity to enrich their lives. Our company now incorporates this Level 4 cultural values program into our company training.Paul Duncan